miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My first day of school!!

    I remembered very well my first day of classes in the school. I have nice memories because it was very strange and funny day for me. Before the school, I didn´t go to the Kinder nor I didn´t have childhood friends, so I didn´t have any idea about what was a day in the school.
    But my mother had taught me some things like the numbers, letters, and I could read some words like mother and father.. some basic things. Also, she had explained  me about how was the school.
    I had pretty things like notebooks with cute dogs, and many color pencils, I liked to paint . So I remembered that I was happy and fascinated by the first day of clases. 
    But that day.. my father left me alone in the school , and then when my classmates were in the class with their mother, I thought two things: first, I was scared because I didn´t know What  was happened there and Why  were their mothers in the school? and Why was not  my father there?? But when a girl was cried and her mother  took care her, I thougt the second thing “the school is very confuse, the girls cry about anything, and it is little stupid ”

Finally, in the break I knew some friends, and we played all the day, and the next days were normals!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Alejandra!

    Thanks for sharing your story. It was nice to read it, and to know that you didn't cry! :)

    See you tomorrow in class, when hopefully no one will be crying.
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar